Yay, you're back! I can't wait to see what you've been up to either. And by the way, if we (Monica, Sarah, Kathleen and I) try to plan another reunion trip this year, you are coming. I'd say put it on your calendar but I don't know when it would be, so just keep your whole year open! Maybe we'll all just come to Chicago...
2 comments:
Yay, you're back! I can't wait to see what you've been up to either. And by the way, if we (Monica, Sarah, Kathleen and I) try to plan another reunion trip this year, you are coming. I'd say put it on your calendar but I don't know when it would be, so just keep your whole year open! Maybe we'll all just come to Chicago...
Glad to see you are still here!! Can't wait to see the pictures and what you have been up to
Post a Comment