Yesterday was a B-E-A-utiful day so we decided to get out and let Ben play. Where was a good place we could play as well as Ben and he wouldn't run away...TENNIS! We had a blast! I am horrible at tennis, but it was still fun. Ben was our little ball boy and he loved it.
Hooray! I'm so glad I found your blog, thanks to the Gab. Memo is one of hattie's favorite movies too, but we are trying to switch her over to something else because I almost can't take it anymore! Love ya!
2 comments:
Awww.. What a cutie playing with those tennis balls!!! Do you have a tennis court at your apartment complex?
Hooray! I'm so glad I found your blog, thanks to the Gab. Memo is one of hattie's favorite movies too, but we are trying to switch her over to something else because I almost can't take it anymore! Love ya!
Post a Comment