Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Cutest Thing Ever!

I was cleaning our bedroom today, which was long over-due. Ben was "helping" me and loving every minute of it. I went into our closet to hang up some clothes. Ben was a little too quiet and that usually meant trouble. So, I asked him what he was doing. His response, "I weeding a boop." Wondering if he had really just said that, I poked my head out of the closet and there he was, sitting on the floor, reading a book! I started laughing so hard and he looked up and said, "A boop!" Ben is so stinkin' awesome!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

cute!

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

So cute!! Was that his first real sentence like that?? He's adorable.

By the way, on an equally awesome note...guess what Jade found in my wallet yesterday and I had absolutely no idea that it was still there....the poodle knife tag. lol!

Miss you.

Ron and Maggie said...

I love that kid. Makes me laugh every time