Thursday, October 4, 2012

New Baby--Preschool--Everything New

 A girl that Mike knows from work really wanted to take some maternity/family pictures. 
They turned out pretty great! 

This next collage was while in the hospital when I had Drew. 
Andrew Lance Murdock
July 19th, 2012
8:24AM--6.8 lbs--19.5"

At the hospital, a professional photographer would came into your room and take pictures. 
Here are some of our favorites!


We have been having a blast with our little boys!  Ben is an unbelievable big brother.  Drew smiles everytime I say "Benny!"

Ben has started Preschool and is learning a ton!  He loves his teachers and always tells me about snack time and recess...he is such a boy!


Papa and Grandma came out for Drew's blessing and also to celebrate Ben's 5th BiRtHdAy!!  I can't believe he is already 5!  Seems like yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital!


I did a couple of little photoshoots with my adorable boys!  We are so lucky to have such great kids!

2 comments:

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

Donna you have such a beautiful family. Ben's looking so handsome and grown up! Thanks for the update.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! What a beautiful baby and wonderful family. Sure miss you all.

~Connie