We are at home again and back to our lives as we know it now. It is so nice to be together again! Ben is LOVING having Mike around. Every second we spend at home, Ben is asking Mike to wrestle, play basketball or baseball and basically devote all his attetion to him. It is so adorable to see. Mike had really good experiences with his clerkships and is glad to be learning so much. We get to spend two months together. YAY!
We are going to be busy, busy! On the 6th of July, we are moving into a new place. I can't wait. It is bigger than what we have now, but cheaper...go figure. We are really excited!
Here are some more pictures from the rest of our stay in St. George.
Swimming at the Washington City Pool

My baby brother had a baby...Crazy. Me, Zac, Baby Hayden, Ron and Ben

Playing at Great Papa and Great Grandma's House

Playing with bubbles




I found a HUGE bag of Mr. Potato Head stuff at good 'ol DI

Little boy in his mom's heels...CLASSIC

Cheesey Pants
3 comments:
welcome back donna! we better get together before your outa here again... or before we're outa here again. ;)
SOOOOOO cute!! Dang, I wish we were all getting together soon! But I'm glad you got to visit the family. Once we get settled in NM we'll be able to make some visits to St. George for Lance Garner reunions. I want to see pics of your new place! Tell all about it!
Ah i'm glad you're home and w/ your hubby. Been is such a cute little stink. Love the post, and love you.
Post a Comment