Thursday, February 18, 2010

We are having a...

NEW TV DELIVERED! That's right. A new addition to our living room has come. Mike has been wanting a new TV for about three years now. He has been working SO much lately and we have been able to pay for almost all of Mike's rotations already. So, with the tax return we decided to save most of it and then reward all of his efforts and get this...


There has been a lot going on at the Murdock abode. This post is very random, but C'est la vie! A couple weeks ago, we went down to the Shedd Aquarium and The Field Museum on a free Monday. It was really fun for all of us.


Ben has been able to really experience the snow this year. Every time he sees his boots, he says, "Please, I put my boots on and go outside?"


Ben LOVES shoes. It doesn't matter who the shoes belong to, he puts them on and walks around the house. Daddy's shoes, however, are his #1 choice.


Since Christmas, Ben has been in a "big boy bed." He loves it! From the very first morning I went into his room, this is what I found and continue to find to this day.

We have a little tradition before Ben goes to bed every night. Mike will play ball with him. Whether its baseball, basketball, dodgeball or football. Ben is ALL boy. He loves everything that has to do with sports. He asked me to turn on the Olympics Tuesday morning. When I told him they only come on during the evening, he fell to his knees and said, "NOOO! I need to watch them now!"

2 comments:

Tara Garner said...

I love the clock on top of your new TV. I wonder how you got that from..hehe
Glad to see you guys are doing great.
Love and Miss you guys

Heidi said...

oap, i'll have to shield dave's eyes so he doesn't get flatscreen envy. ;)