Saturday, October 31, 2009

Best trip I have ever taken!

So, Mike called me Friday afternoon and told me he had heard a rumor that one his teachers at school was going to hand out $100 to the best costume in class. I quickly got Ben and I ready to go, along with a bag with Mike's Two-Face costume and headed to the school. It was worth a shot, right? Once I got there, Mike came out and took the bag and went to change and go to class. When Ben and I got home, I got a pix message from Mike with a $100 bill in his hands!! I couldn't believe it! He told me that there were only four people out of the class that dressed up and each person was handed a $100!! The guy didn't even bat an eyelash.

3 comments:

Adrienne & Scott said...

Scott told me about that! I was so MAD at him for not dressing up! What a bum! I can't believe he can just give out cash like that. I wish! Congrats on the extra cash! And your costumes look great!!

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

Yay for all your pictures! I've loved looking at them. Even though I don't know Courtney, I remember her from all your pictures. Looks like you've been having tons of fun! And congrats on the $100 :)

Nate and Robin said...

That's awesome. I love blessing that come out of no where. :)