Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ben being Ben

Ben will climb on anything that is available.... here is proof!!
Ben and Mom swimming
Here is our boy showing off his manly physique
Here is Ben pulling out all his diapers, and all his baby whipes... and then jumping into the basket
This is Ben finally big enough to wear his tie shirt, his grandma bought him.

6 comments:

Coming soon.... said...

Donna, I am so excited that you have a blog! Your little boy is so cute. And I actually have 2 friends who are moving to chicago this summer because their husbands are going to podiatry school too. See ya later!

The Jones Family said...

Donna! Awesome that you have a blog! Ben is sooooo cute!

Jonny and Kara said...

Hey guys! I just found your blog from Kevin and Chanel's site. Your little guys is SOOOO adorable! I can't believe how big he is! You guys look great, too! How've you been?

The Nielsens said...

Holy Crap!!! Mike, I didn't think you'd be capable of making such a cute kid :) He's so adorable.

Maureen said...

The pool picture is my favorite... Donna looks gorgeous!

April said...

I can't believe how big Ben is! What a cutie.